NFC is a short-range wireless technology that you can use to share content and information with another NFC-enabled
device or an NFC tag. Some NFC apps are designed to simulate a physical card, such as a credit card, a public transit pass,
or an access badge. With NFC, you don’t enter any information to create a connection, making NFC useful for on-the-go
If an app supports NFC, you might be able to:
• Share a picture with a friend.
• Unlock your device using the Smart Lock feature.
• Grab a coupon from a poster.
• Send a webpage to a friend.
• Exchange contact cards with a business acquaintance.